Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the user agreement for SkinShop. In return for allowing you access to SkinShop we require you to accept the terms and conditions of use set out in this notice. If you are not prepared to agree to these terms then you must immediately leave this website and you may not use or access our services.
This agreement includes those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference. We strongly recommend that you also access and read any other information contained on other pages or websites referred to in this notice, as they may contain further terms and conditions that apply to you.
- You may browse our website without registering but will need to become an online customer with us in order to purchase any goods via our website. When you become an online customer your username will be your valid email address and you will be asked to input a password when registering.
- You are responsible for all actions taken under that username, whether by you or any other person. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. You should not disclose or transfer your username or password to any other person and you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
- You warrant, represent and undertake that any information, which you provide when you register as a user, shall be up to date, true and accurate in all respects, and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to such information. You can e-mail any changes in your details to us at [email protected]
- All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. All photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website and any descriptions, photos or illustrations are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. It is important to note that images may vary. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard. All prices are subject to change, are quoted in Euro and are inclusive of VAT at 23% where applicable. All sale prices quoted are valid only while stocks last.
- All products should be patch tested before complete use to determine suitability. It is then the customer’s responsibility to determine whether a product is suitable for use on their skin. Whilst advice may be given via telephone or email, SkinShop cannot be held responsible if a product reacts with your skin or if you simply do not like the product. It is recommended that you have a skin consultation at one of our clinics www.laserandskin.ie prior to using cosmeceuticals products due to their active nature.
- Free samples received with your order may vary in brand and quantity depending on current availability. SkinShop will not accept responsibility if the samples sent vary from what was originally requested on your order. Samples will not be sent with your order unless they are added to your shopping cart.
It is important to note that not all products are sealed. Seals are normally used to prevent leakage and not to prove authenticity of the product. Quality Control procedures are in place by wholesalers to ensure all products are in a saleable condition.
Delivery of your products will be free of charge to Ireland when you spend €50 or more. Otherwise delivery costs will be €5.00 (€4.06 ex. VAT) to Ireland. All delivery charges are subject to change and delivery is subject to credit card authorisation and stock availability. We aim to deliver your order within 1-2 working days. Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay. Please allow up to 5 working days during sale periods. Delivery times are based on orders placed between Monday – Friday (excluding bank holidays). Stock levels may vary from the time you place your order to the time it is processed. If the item is out of stock by the time SkinShop process your order you will receive an email stating this and a refund will be given if an alternative product is not preferred. If your order cannot be delivered within 5 working days due to a delay in new stock from our supplier, you will be notified by email.
*Important Notice: For your convenience DPD offer their Parcel Wizard service which allows you choose your delivery time. You also have the option to have your parcel re-directed to one of DPD’s drop off points within your delivery area or re-schedule the delivery date. If you are not at home at the requested time of your delivery and you have not notified DPD through your “Mange my Delivery” service, the driver can leave your parcel with a neighbour if you are not at home at the specified delivery time. If you make any pre-arrangements with the driver to leave your package in a safe place SkinShop cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage. No exceptions with be made in this instance.
All products should be patch tested before complete use to determine suitability. It is then the customer’s responsibility to determine whether a product is suitable for use on their skin. SkinShop cannot be held responsible if a product reacts with your skin or if you simply do not like the product. It is recommended that you have a skin consultation at one of our clinics www.laserandskin.ie prior to using cosmeceuticals products due to their active nature. If a reaction does occur photos can be sent to SkinShop which will be forwarded onto the company for review. It will their discretion (and not SkinShop) if a refund is to be given.
- Prices are quoted exclusive of postage and packing, which will be charged at the rates specified in the delivery section on the product pages.
- Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as practicable. If the products cannot be delivered within 30 days of your order, we will notify you of this delay and you may either cancel your order or agree a further delivery time with us.
- We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders. Offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. If we email an offer this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once payment has been accepted.
- Customer payments submitted to SkinShop via our online payment platforms cannot be amended once processed.
- If your order has already been dispatched, please follow the returns procedure and we will grant you a full refund excluding posting costs.
- All sample products offered in the free gift boxes cannot be exchanged for an alternative sample. This is a limited time offer while stocks last.
- At SkinShop, we want you to feel comfortable and safe when purchasing our products. To make it even easier, we offer the following secure methods of payment at checkout.
- We employ the most up to date internet security. We password protect, encrypt and use firewalls as necessary. We do not have access to customers payment details and all our transactions are carried out through the high security Paypal (Braintree) payments service. 3D Secure is enabled on our website so a password may be required when purchasing on SkinShop.
- We currently accept Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express® and Discover Card. We use Braintree (a service of Paypal) as our payment gateway. 3D Secure is enabled on our website so a password may be required when purchasing on SkinShop.
- SkinShop accepts Paypal as a method of payment for your online purchases. Paypal does not disclose your credit card number or bank account details to us, but they do provide us with your name, email address and shipping/billing address to allow us to complete your transaction. Unless you have agreed to it, we do not use this information for any purpose other than to enable PayPal Services.
- Your billing information should be entered exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. If any numbers are different, the order may not pass address verification and delay processing. Be sure to correctly spell city names and avoid using abbreviations unless that is how your information appears on your statement. Contact your financial institution if you need the exact billing address associated with your credit card.
- For your security, SkinShop requires you to enter your 3- or 4-digit card identification number (CID/CVN/CVV/CVC) on orders for Visa, MasterCard,Visa Debit Card.
- You can also pay for your order with a SkinShop Online Gift Card. Any excess amount must be paid before the order is completed.
- Coupon codes cannot be used when purchasing e-Gift Cards. However any valid coupon codes available when re-deeming the e-Gift Card can be used.
- All payment forms are subject to verification and review by Skin Shop reserves the right to refuse to process any transaction, sale, or shipment of orders due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity.
Multiple coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with each other in the one transaction/order. The website will remove the initial code if a second code is inputted.
The newsletter sign up discount code is applicable to full priced items only.
Coupon codes cannot be used when purchasing e-Gift Cards. However any valid coupon codes available when re-deeming the e-Gift Card can be used.
Minimum spend advertised to claim free products must be met. This price is the final purchase price after any other discounts codes are applied and that are permitted by SkinShop. The free product coupon code will be removed from your shopping cart without notification if the minimum spend is not met and the product will not be included in your order. Only one free product coupon code can be used at any one time and if you wish to use multiple free product coupon codes separate orders must be placed.
Coupon codes apply to full price items only.
‘FREESERUM’ coupon code cannot be used in conjunction with the Newsletter signup discount code.
Discount codes relating to our newsletter signup is applicable on full priced items only.
The loyalty email offering a free mitt to loyal customers must meet the minimum spend of €50
Discounts/Sales on Image Skincare excludes Bundle Packages.
Coupons codes offering free gifts will become invalid once stock is no longer available. This applies to our limited offers. Minimum order value apply to single orders. Multiple orders will not be applicable.
Coupon codes must be inputted prior to payment to avail of discounts/free products. Coupon codes not entered at checkout can not be added after order has been placed so email requested will not be accepted.