In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we will accept goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery, so long as they are returned in an unused, new condition with the original packaging & the original invoice. SkinShop must be notified of intention to return product. Please note, it’s the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs , and we in turn will pay for your items (in the case of an exchange )to be resent to you. Please note we does not apply to sale items.
- Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals in tact and in a saleable condition. Please enclose the original receipt with the parcel.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for exchange or refund.
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it’s sealed securely.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: SkinShop.ie will not be liable for lost returns.)
- If your item was paid for with a Skin Shop gift card you will receive your refund in the form of a credit onto your gift card
- When making a return please send the item back to:
Unit 20 Zone C
Mullingar Business Park
For returns, we will refund the original credit card charged only. (Please note that refunds may not show up on your bank statement immediately).
In the unlikely event that you receive the wrong product please notify [email protected] Please ensure the goods are in their original packaging and we will arrange a pickup with the courier. Once the pickup has occurred we will then arrange to have the correct product sent out to you.
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty upon arrival, we will happily exchange or refund your item within 28 days of receiving the returned item. Please email us at [email protected] or contact us at 0449333699 to notify us of your intent to return within 48 hours of receipt. Your email should contain all references that are on your receipt together will a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods. You should also advise us whether you’d like an alternative product/replacement or a refund. (ANY RETURNS RECEIVED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE MAY BE DELAYED IN BEING PROCESSED). Once faulty goods have been returned to us your refund/replacement will be processed. Items must be posted back to us at the address below (postage will be refunded).
* If you feel there is an issue with the product formulation the product must be returned to SkinShop so it can then be returned to the manufacturer for review. Once review and decision has been made by the manufacturer a replacement product will be dispatched *
Unit 20 Zone C
Mullingar Business Park
SkinShop must be notified within 48 hours after receiving your delivery of any missing or damaged items. Skin Shop cannot accept responsibility after this period.
SkinShop cannot accept responsibility for any goods damaged or lost that are not signed for. For your convenience DPD send an email and text notification indicating the hour window for delivery. If you are not at home at this time and DPD have not been notified, your package will be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
In the case of damaged goods all packaging, inner and outer, must be retained and photographs (and/or the packaging) must be forwarded to Skin Shop as soon as requested. Email [email protected]
In the case of a parcel being returned to SkinShop due the courier failing to make contact with the customer, a re-delivery fee will be charged to re-send the parcel. If the customer chooses to cancel the order in this instance instead of re-dispatching, the original postage and packaging cost covered by Skin Shop will not be refunded.
In the unlikely event that your order has not been delivered you can contact DPD directly through “Manage my delivery” email notification. If your query is not been dealt with promptly please contact [email protected] and we will esculate the issue for you.