We are looking at expanding our delivery services, keep up to date by signing up to our newsletter
For the most accurate delivery, please enter your Eircode at checkout
Any amendments to the delivery of your order must be submitted directly to DPD once confirmation of your shipment is received, SkinShop cannot assist in the change of any delivery details.
Brexit will not affect orders made on SkinShop. As we are an Irish company, fully operating within the Republic of Ireland, no import taxes or hidden charges will be applied to any orders.
SkinShop do not offer a collection service
Orders over €50 – FREE
Orders under €50 – €5
The price is the final purchase price after any discount codes are applied and that are permitted by skinshop.ie. If the amount required for free shipping is not met the system will automatically add the shipping fee to your shopping cart without any notification.
Our delivery promise to your selected address is currently 1 to 3 working days following order placement.
All orders placed before 11am will be despatched from our warehouse on the same working day.
This timeframe does not apply during busy periods.
DPD offer their Parcel Wizard service which notifies you of your delivery details. This service allows you to change your delivery time/date if you will not be at home at the specified delivery slot. There are DPD drop off points throughout the country so you can opt to have your order delivered to one within your area if you will not be at home. However, this needs to be done as soon as you receive your delivery notification. Skinshop.ie recommend that you have your order delivered to a location where there will be someone present to acknowledge delivery (signature not required due to Covid19) otherwise delays may occur and your package will be brought back to the depot. DPD may deliver to a neighbour if you are not home, you will be notified of this.
For DPD’s Covid 19 Mitigation Measures please click here – https://dpd.ie/DPD-Ireland-Corona-Virus-Updates
During our sale periods, please allow up to 5 – 7 working days for delivery.
We at SkinShop value your custom. During our Christmas period please allow 3-5 working days for delivery as there may be some delays with the courier.
To guarantee Christmas delivery please place your order by 12pm Tuesday 22nd December.
SkinShop customer services will be closed from 24th to 29th December. DPD will be delivering between Christmas and New Year. However SkinShop cannot guarantee normal delivery times during the holiday period. Wishing all our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you for your patience and wishing all our customers a very Merry Christmas x
During the holiday periods and Bank Holidays, DPD couriers operate a limited service.
For the full list of DPD holidays click on link – https://dpd.ie/About-DPD/The-Company/Key-Closure-Dates/Republic-of-Ireland-Closure-Dates
All goods are shipped using DPD Couriers. All parcels are sent on a fully tracked service. DPD will send an email notification with your tracking information which you can manage online. You will receive notification of delivery time (1 hour window) If you will you will not be at home you can change your delivery details on Manage your delivery. If you are not at home at the requested time of your delivery and you have not notified DPD through your Manage my Delivery service, the driver can leave your parcel with a neighbour (you will be notified of this). If you make any pre-arrangements with the driver to leave your package in a safe place skinshop.ie cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage, no exceptions will be made in this circumstance. Deliveries cannot be re-directed to another address that fall within a different delivery location. We would advise you to re-direct your parcel to one of DPD’s 600 Pick-Up points which is free and available for collection during shop opening hours.
Find your nearest pickup point at https://dpd.ie/Pickup
- All delivery charges are subject to change and delivery is subject to credit card authorisation and stock availability.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control, we will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delays.
- Please allow up to 5- 7 working days during sale periods.
- Delivery times are based on orders placed on business days. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed the following working day.
- Stock levels may vary from the time you place your order to the time it is processed.
- If the item is out of stock by the time your order is processed, you will receive an email with the option of a refund, replacement product or to wait for your product to be restocked.
- All orders are dispatched in plain brown boxes for discretion. Some of our larger orders may be shipped in boxes which may display our logo.
- Skinshop.ie cannot amend your delivery details once your order confirmation is received. Changes must be made through DPD once you receive your confirmation email from DPD.
- Products cannot be amended on your order once payment has been made.