What are cookies?
How to manage cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary to allow you to use the website and its features, such as storing items in your basket. Without these cookies these features cannot be provided which may impair the functionality of the website meaning you are unable to shop on our website.
You can select the cookies you would like this website to store on your device by changing your browser settings. Each browser allows you to restrict or block cookies in different ways.
Within most browsers you can utilise private browsing modes that typically do not save local data associated with the session, such as cookies. These are typically deleted when you close all the windows.
Types of cookies
- First-party cookies – these are set by the website you have accessed. They are often used to remember your preferences on the website, such as your preferred currency or items in your basket.
- Third-party cookies – these are set by a website other than the one you are accessing.
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies – these remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
Cookies used on skinshop.ie
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on ASOS, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected.
For any requests relating to your personal information or any of your rights referenced above please feel free to contact us by email [email protected]e or by post:
SkinShop Online Skin Care Products Ltd, Unit 20 Zone C, Mullingar Business Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. N91 YF40